Summary of Benefits
Aledade recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Basic life insurance coverage
- Group short- and long-term disability coverage
- 401k plan with a 4% match
- Pre-tax commuter benefit program
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
For Recent Graduates
The Aledade Fellowship
From Our Blog
- More Than a Mission - Four years ago, enticed by the vision of a better healthcare system in the hands of empowered and elevated primary care providers, I joined my …
- What My Mom Taught Me About Healthcare - Earlier this year, my mom was hospitalized with bilateral multifocal pneumonia and the flu. For most patients her age, these infections would have been unpleasant …
- An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure - Growing up in the Appalachian Culture of rural southwest Virginia was challenging, but until I began working with Aledade, I did not realize that my …
Aledade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.