- Gateway Medical Associates, P.C.
ACO Governing Body
- Rodgers, Timothy, Voting Member, 1, Gateway Medical Associates, P.C.
- Norris, Monica, Voting Member, 1, Gateway Medical Associates, P.C.
- Stretton, Jean, Voting Member, 1, Gateway Medical Associates, P.C.
- Barry, Walter, Voting Member, 1, Medicare Beneficiary Representative
- Khalifa, John, Voting Member, 1, Gateway Medical Associates, P.C.
- Catania, Charles, Voting Member, 1, Gateway Medical Associates, P.C.
- Fleck, Susan, Voting Member, 1, Gateway Medical Associates, P.C.
- Barry, Walter, Voting Member, 1,Medicare Beneficiary Representative, N/A
- Mandel, Jeff, 1, Voting Member and Chair, Aledade, Inc.
Key Clinical and Administrative Leadership
- Executive Director: Dr. Jeff Mandel
- Medical Director: Dr. Jean Stretton
- Compliance Officer: Ms. Sarah Chasson
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Kim Lynch
ACO Committees and Committee Leaderships
- Beneficiary Engagement Committee: Neema Chokshi, Douglas Atlas
- Evidence-Based Medicine Committee: Monica Norris, Jean Stretton
- Transitions of Care Committee: Vitasta Bamezai, Charles Barr
- Compliance Committee: Timothy Rodgers
- Performance Improvement Committee: Brian Boucher, Frances Brennan
Composition of ACO
- ACO professionals in a group practice arrangement
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals
Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- First Agreement Period
- Performance Year 2017, $0
- Performance Year 2016, $0
- Performance Year 2015, $0
How Shared Savings Are Distributed
First Agreement Period
Performance Year 2017
Performance Year 2016
Performance Year 2015
Reinvest in infrastructure
Invested in redesigned care processes/resources
Distribution to ACO Participants
Primary Care Professionals
2017 Quality Performance Results:
|2017 Quality Performance Results:|
|Please note, the ACO-40 Depression Remission at 12 months quality measure is not included in public reporting due to low samples and the ACO-36 All-Cause Unplanned Admissions for Patients with Diabetes quality measure is not included in public reporting due to a non-material technical error.|
|ACO#||Measure Name||Rate||ACO Mean|
|ACO-1||CAHPS: Getting Timely Care, Appointments, and Information||78.56||80.6|
|ACO-2||CAHPS: How Well Your Providers Communicate||93.79||93.13|
|ACO-3||CAHPS: Patients’ Rating of Provider||92.39||92.31|
|ACO-4||CAHPS: Access to Specialists||83.07||83.32|
|ACO-5||CAHPS: Health Promotion and Education||64.18||62.3|
|ACO-6||CAHPS: Shared Decision Making||72.79||75.85|
|ACO-7||CAHPS: Health Status/Functional Status||72.55||73.05|
|ACO-34||CAHPS: Stewardship of Patient Resources||34.47||25.68|
|ACO-8||Risk Standardized, All Condition Readmission||15.07||15.01|
|ACO-35||Skilled Nursing Facility 30-day All-Cause Readmission measure (SNFRM)||18.58||18.46|
|ACO-37||All-Cause Unplanned Admissions for Patients with Heart Failure||82.4||79.16|
|ACO-38||All-Cause Unplanned Admissions for Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions||62.44||61.74|
|ACO-43||Ambulatory Sensitive Condition Acute Composite (AHRQ* Prevention Quality Indicator (PQI #91))||1.93||1.93|
|ACO-11||Use of Certified EHR Technology||100||98.48|
|ACO-13||Falls: Screening for Future Fall Risk||64.31||74.38|
|ACO-44||Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain||70.83||67.32|
|ACO-14||Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization||77.16||72.52|
|ACO-15||Pneumonia Vaccination Status for Older Adults||78.1||72.92|
|ACO-16||Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up||82.26||70.69|
|ACO-17||Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention||95.19||90.48|
|ACO-18||Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for Clinical Depression and Follow-up Plan||61.86||61.98|
|ACO-19||Colorectal Cancer Screening||69.01||64.58|
|ACO-20||Breast Cancer Screening||74.84||70.05|
|ACO-42||Statin Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease||81.7||79.89|
|ACO-27||Diabetes Mellitus: Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control||15.53||16.74|
|ACO-41||Diabetes: Eye Exam||44.01||50.37|
|ACO-28||Hypertension (HTN): Controlling High Blood Pressure||69.18||71.47|
|ACO-30||Ischemic Vascular Disease (IVD): Use of Aspirin or Another Antithrombotic||95.11||86.86|
For 2017 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2017-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/gk7c-vejx/data
For 2016 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/2016-Shared-Savings-Program-SSP-Accountable-Care-O/3jk5-q6dr/data
For 2015 Quality Performance Results please visit: https://data.cms.gov/Special-Programs-Initiatives-Medicare-Shared-Savin/Medicare-Shared-Savings-Program-Accountable-Care-O/x8va-z7cu/data
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Aledade Delaware ACO LLC” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A34814 in the public use files on data.cms.gov.
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Aledade Primary Care ACO LLC” or “Pennsylvania Gateway 2017 ACO” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A87299 in the public use files on data.cms.gov.
Payment Rule Waivers
- No, our ACO does not utilize the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver
- Our ACO operates a “High Priority AWV Completion Challenge” view the Waiver