A Value-Based Care Roadmap for Independent Primary Care Physicians
Join Aledade partner physician, Dr. Ryan Knopp, from Stonecreek Family Physicians and Aledade SVP of Growth & Network Operations, Dan Bowles for a webinar hosted by MGMA June 26, 2019, at 1:00 pm ET. Dr. Knopp will share actionable steps for succeeding in the value-based care environment. He will also discuss how one independent practice implemented high-impact changes that resulted in improved quality of care for patients and financial benefits for the business. This 60-minute webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Discover the challenges and barriers involved in moving to a value-based care model
- Demonstrate how data analytics and workflow improvements can support the transition to value-based care
- Report how an independent primary care practice improved workflow and care management delivery to achieve shared savings
Understanding CMS’s Pathways to Success Final Rule
Join Aledade Chief Administrative Officer, Sean Cavanaugh and VP of Policy, Travis Broome for an in-depth analysis of CMS’s Pathways to Success final rule. Understand how the rule impacts new and existing Accountable Care Organizations and learn what steps you can take to move your practice forward in value-based care.
PCPCC Webinar Successful ACOs – A Strong Foundation of Primary Care?
Join the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative for webinar that brings together thought leaders to examine how and when Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) with a strong foundation of primary care spend less and achieve better results for patients. Speakers include:
- Travis Broome, Policy Lead, Aledade
- J. Micheal McWilliams, Proffessor of Health Care Policy + Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Yalda Jabbarpour, Medical Director, Robert Graham Center
Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Changes to E/M Visits
The recent proposed rule to the Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) introduced changes to documentation requirements and payment rates for evaluation and management (E&M) visits. This monumental proposal was done as part of the Patients Over Paperwork initiative with the goal of decreasing the administrative burden E&M visits pose for physicians. The final rule is expected in November and will take effect January 1, 2019.
Join policy experts for a discussion about the proposed Physician Fee Schedule:
- What is CMS proposing
- Practice Level Effects of the Single Payment Rate and G Codes
- Understanding Implications for Your Practice
PEPC Webinar on Proposed Changes to the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
Join the Partnership to Empower Physician-Led Care for a webinar on proposed changes to the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), including the impact on independent physicians and practices. Speakers include:
- Farzad Mostashari, Co-Founder and CEO, Aledade
- Dave Spalding, Chief Operating Officer, Texas Medical Association’s PracticeEdge
- Kristen McGovern, Executive Director, Partnership to Empower Physician-Led Care
Understanding Changes to the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a proposed rule on August 9, 2018 containing a number of important changes designed to strengthen and stabilize the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP). These changes, called “Pathways to Success,” make the MSSP program more attractive than ever for physician-led Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs).
Join the leading experts in Accountable Care Organization (ACO) policy for a discussion about the CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) proposed including:
- Restructuring of participation tracks with the goal of moving ACOs to two-sided risk faster
- Improvements to benchmarking methodology that more accurately account for regional trends and risk scores
- Changes to ACO timelines and deadlines