Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely.
- While our HQ is Bethesda, MD, over 60% of our team works remotely across 40+ states
- Office locations in Durham, Austin and New York City
- Flexible WeWork spaces
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! To help support this effort, we formed the following voluntary employee-led.
Affinity Resource Groups (ARGs) Affinity Resource Groups - Pride, Latinx, Women in Leadership, Veterans, Black & African Diaspora and Asian Pacific Islander Desi American
We believe family and work-life balance are important for everyone.
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Employees receive a 6-week fully paid sabbatical upon completion of each six-year period of continuous employment
Comprehensive benefits and compensation plan designed for the varying needs of our team members starting your first day of employment.
- Generous Nationwide PPO Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Company stock options
- 168 PTO hours in your first year
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all new parents
- and much more
Our culture is one where we enjoy sharing our experiences and life events with one another.
- Slack channels for personal interests, fantasy football leagues, and much more
- Board games to encourage camaraderie between colleagues at HQ
- In-person and virtual retreats and gatherings
At Aledade, we foster a culture of knowledge sharing, including best practices and lessons learned. Some of the programs we offer to encourage this growth and development include:
- Educational assistance programs
- Manager-focused training curriculum
- LinkedIn Learning
Cale Mitchell - Practice Transformation Specialist